Xpress Natural Gas LLC is a rapidly growing company experiencing continued expansion with its trucked natural gas services. We are seeking capable operators for our new Montrose location for day and night shifts.
This role is primarily responsible for operating terminal equipment to fill and refuel Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) tanker trailers for delivery to customer sites with other duties including:
- Follow company procedures when connecting, filling, and refueling tractors and trailers
- Working with XNG engineers to troubleshoot or identify issues at the station
- Identify trailers and tractors with out of order defects and coordinate with Drivers and Maintenance to get equipment repaired and returned to service
- Performing adjustments to set points and other operating parameters
- Record fill and delivery data on spreadsheets
- Diagnose alarms and error conditions
- Monitor on-line system dashboards
- Proficient computer skills and ability to monitor and interpret data swiftly
- Solid work history in positions that require adherence to procedures and attention to detail
- Good work ethic and ability to work conscientiously and with limited supervision
- Ability to communicate professionally with terminal staff and drivers
- Mechanical aptitude or maintenance experience is preferred
- Prior experience with compressed gas or hazardous materials preferred
We offer competitive pay and benefits to include: medical, dental, disability, life Insurance, 401K and matching, and paid vacation and holidays.